- Use your favorite zip software (such as WinRar) to extract the kakele.jar , kakele.exe and libs folder into the current folder.
- Double-click on the kakele.jar or the kakele.exe file to execute the game app.
- If that doesn't work, please ensure you have Java 8 or above installed.
- On Linux you may need to execute it from the command line with the command: java -jar kakele.jar
- On Mac you may need to execute it from the command line with the command: java -XstartOnFirstThread -jar kakele.jar
- Blue Stacks is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs
- Start Blue Stacks, and from inside the emulator, open the navigator and navigate to https://www.kakele.io/play, and download and install the APK file
- Mouse Left Click: interacts or execute an action.
- Mouse Hold Left Button: inspects items, tiles, quests and others.
- WASD or arrows: move your character.
- 1-8 hotkeys: performs the saved actions in your hotkey list.
That should be all! If you have any trouble, please reach to us via the Contact Page.