(*You may need to uninstall the current game app to install the APK manually)
- Use your favorite zip software (such as WinRar) to extract the kakele.jar , kakele.exe and libs folder into the current folder.
- Double-click on the kakele.jar or the kakele.exe file to execute the game app.
- If that doesn't work, please ensure you have Java 8 or above installed.
- If you got a "Something went wrong" error window like this one while launching the game app, please update your graphic card drivers.
- Currently, there are some Intel graphic cards that have a bug preventing Kakele to run. If, even after you update everything, you are still getting the same error, we recommend you using an Android emulator, such as Blue Stacks below.
- On Linux you may run Kakele using the kakele-linux.sh file
- On Mac you may execute Kakele using the kakele-mac.sh file
- Blue Stacks is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs
- Start Blue Stacks, and from inside the emulator, open the navigator and navigate to https://www.kakele.io/play, and download and install the APK file