Contact & About
To contact us send an email to email@example.com . We are also available to chat via our social media accounts and Discord, which you can find in our homepage.
Kakele is a classic 2D MMORPG inspired on classic RPG games. We try to gather the best game experience from all the classic RPGs in a single game, Kakele! In Kakele you spend your time fighting monsters, exploring the world, finding treasure chests, making alliances or declaring wars against others. A game trivia: people don't usually pronounce the game name right. The last letter, e, should be the strongest one, just like in 'Pelé', the best football player of all time :)
Terms and Policies
Please, read this section carefully. Breaking the game rules will get you banned. Ban time will depend on the offending action.
Kakele is an online game in which many players from all over the world collaborate everyday. In order to ensure that the game is fun for all, it is expected that all players behave in a reasonable way. The Kakele staff reserves the right to stop destructive or antisocial behavior, be it in-game or in any other website, community or social media. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Exploiting obvious errors of the game, bugs or any other part of the provided services by us;
- Manipulating the official client program or using additional software to play the game, such as bots, macros or auto clickers;
- Any sort of cheating stated above will result in a permanent ban of your account;
- An investigation will take place and any related accounts will get banned too (so beware creating secondary accounts to cheat).
- Stealing or trying to steal other players' account, character, items or personal data;
- Allowing other players to login into your account;
- Attacking, disrupting or damaging the operation of any server, the game or any other part of our services;
- Having two or more game players from different or the same account to be online at the same time, even if on different devices;
- For the time being, it is allowed to have a second player online so that you can transfer items between players in the same account.
- Blocking respawn, blocking the path, swapping players to death and luring are allowed if the conditions below apply;
- The area is not a protection zone.
- The affected players are level 20 or above.
- Note: Kill stealing (KS) is allowed in any occasions.
- Any other very destructive behavior that is interpreted by us as an effort to harm Kakele, or its players, is not allowed.
- Referring yourself is not allowed. Abusing the referral system will get you banned.
- As stated previously, playing multiple characters at the same time is forbidden. Moreover, it is NOT allowed to train your pets if you have one or more devices under the same internet network that are already training, even if it is two different devices or two different people. There is a game mechanic that will kick you out of the game!! No exceptions. For what is worth: while you hunt monsters, your pet levels up 3x faster.
- It is NOT allowed to play Kakele using a VPN. If you have legit reasons to do so, get permission from us first by emailing us. Any unauthorized use of VPNs will get you banned.
- If you don't reply to a captcha request in 1 minute, you will be teleported to the temple, and you will receive a Warning in your account. If this repeats more than once over the past 30 days, you will be banned. Hunting AFK is NOT allowed, not even if you are holding a hotkey while watching TV or doing something else.
- Pretending to be a representative of the ViVa staff or to have their legitimization or powers;
- Publishing wrong information about or calling a boycott against ViVa Games or its services;
- Intentionally giving wrong or misleading information to us in reports about rule violations, complaints, bug reports or support requests;
- Constantly messaging and insisting that we should apply a certain rule on certain player, wasting the staff's time to complain about other players or systems.
- You can contact us by email or use the Discord channels for help and suggestions.
- Violating any applicable law or rights of third parties;
- Announcing trade or services involving real world currency;
- Announcing that you are selling your character, account, gold or any other object that belongs to your account for real world currency, in the game or the official Kakele channels, is against the rules. Announcing any type of account or character transfer between you and someone else is not allowed. Your account will get suspended permanently or deleted if you do so.
- We do not ban players that have already sold or bought accounts.
- We only ban those announcing it without our explicit permission.
- We don't recommend buying or selling accounts, characters, gold or any other objects from non-authorized parties. We have no way to guarantee that the transaction is legitimate and you are assuming all risks by doing so.
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.