Contact & About
To contact us send an email to email@example.com . We are also available to chat via our social media accounts and Discord, which you can find in our homepage.
Kakele is a classic 2D MMORPG inspired on classic RPG games. We try to gather the best game experience from all the classic RPGs in a single game, Kakele! In Kakele you spend your time fighting monsters, exploring the world, finding treasure chests, making alliances or declaring wars against others. A game trivia: people don't usually pronounce the game name right. The last letter, e, should be the strongest one, just like in 'Pelé', the best football player of all time :)
Terms and Policies
Please, read this section carefully. Breaking the game rules will get you banned. Ban time will depend on the offending action.
Kakele is an online game in which many players from all over the world collaborate everyday. In order to ensure that the game is fun for all, it is expected that all players behave in a reasonable way. The Kakele staff reserves the right to stop destructive or antisocial behavior, be it in-game or in any other website, community or social media. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Exploiting obvious errors of the game, bugs or any other part of the provided services by us;
- Manipulating the official client program or using additional software to play the game, such as bots, macros or auto clickers;
- Any sort of cheating stated above will result in a permanent ban of your account;
- An investigation will take place and any related accounts will get banned too (so beware creating secondary accounts to cheat).
- Stealing or trying to steal other players' account or personal data;
- Attacking, disrupting or damaging the operation of any server, the game or any other part of our services;
- Having two or more game players from different or the same account to be online at the same time;
- For the time being, it is allowed to have a second player online so that you can transfer items between players in the same account.
- It is not allowed to willingly and constantly disruptive of other players on optional PvP servers. Actions like constantly luring, blocking respawn and blocking the path are not allowed on optional PvP and may get you banned without any warnings;
- On open PvP you are allowed to lure, block respawn and block the path, if the area blocked is not a protection zone. Those actions are considered part of the gameplay if you are level 10 or above.
- Any other very destructive behavior that is interpreted by us as an effort to harm Kakele, or its players, is not allowed.
- Pretending to be a representative of the ViVa staff or to have their legitimization or powers;
- Publishing wrong information about or calling a boycott against ViVa Kakele or its services;
- Intentionally giving wrong or misleading information to us in reports about rule violations, complaints, bug reports or support requests;
- Constantly messaging and insisting that we should apply a certain rule on certain player, wasting the staff's time to complain about other players or systems.
- You can contact us by email or use the Discord channels for help and suggestions.
- Offering account data to other players, accepting other players' account data or allowing other players to use your account;
- Violating any applicable law or rights of third parties;
- Participate on trade or services from other players or non-authorized third-parties involving real world currency;
- Selling your account is against the rules. Announcing that you are selling your account or character is not allowed. Any type of account or character transfer between you and someone else is not allowed. Your account may get deleted if you do so.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the game app and services, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.